Sunday, January 1, 2017

Trying: Practice and Progress

One of the biggest privileges I've had is the fact that no one besides myself has really ever told me I couldn't do something.  That being said, I'm aware that there are many things which I will never be able to do.  There are even more things that I am capable of doing, which I simply tell myself that I can't.

Many things which I would like to do often fall into this category, much like telling the story of the Echoes saga, or in fact, a complex drawing even.  I've even been bold enough to attempt some, which have at least been lessons in ways I could do better.  I know my creations will never be "perfect", but I've also learned that what I'm capable of is not only more than I give myself credit for, but also, a more valid target than "perfect".

This is a picture I'm working on, and far exceeds what I thought I could do, or was even going to do.

Whether I can finish the picture and achieve my goal is yet to be seen, but even at this point I have already surpassed what I thought I could put together in a drawing.

Trot On Everypony, 
Alturiigo

No comments:

Post a Comment