Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Creative Content: Self-Realizing Relationships

I'm not certain I mean what you think I mean, so I'll provide a basic explanation of idea; When creating content on many levels, the content itself gives more content by way of examining the relationship between congruent and varied content.

Let's say you want to write/create some kind of story, so you come up with some basic ideas.  As you start connecting those ideas, and exploring the how and why they do or don't work together, and the varying degrees between, it gives way to more content.  For myself, this is often expressed in bursts of creativity, where I construct a lot of ideas and conceptualize structures to facilitate content and its relationships.

I write this as part of the very idea behind this blog, which is to write when I'm facing writer's/creator's block, and I struggle to begin a chain of connectivity.  I find this idea to be one of the fascinating things about creating and thought, and how the brain perceives things in some ways by gauging things against each other, sometimes even with very unstable scales.  Getting ideas out, expressing them in some "social" fashion, seems to aid me in the creative process, best demonstrated by increased output when I collaborate with others.

So Brain.... get out of Standby Mode.  There's much to be created.

No comments:

Post a Comment