Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Google+ Hangouts

This is a feature of Google+, and I think it's a nice integration of video chat.  Something that it's often used for is to allow bloggers and vloggers to interact with their community.  I'm thinking about it, and I'm maybe open to the idea of doing it sometime?  Of course I can't help but tell myself I'd be sitting with no one to talk to.  But hey how can I know that unless I put the idea out there and see if there's any interest in such a thing...

So, I pose a question to you the reader, would you like a chance to ask me some questions or share your thoughts and have a discussion on G+ Hangouts?  If it becomes something that people participate in and enjoy, it could even be more regular and have topics to discuss.

Just some thoughts, have a good Tuesday everypony
Alturiigo

No comments:

Post a Comment