Friday, July 19, 2013

Some Thoughts To Share

I've been away from most of my occupancy lately, being sick and what-not, so this may be more like getting a few ideas out than an extrapolation on any.  Foreword done.

While part of me wants to see what form or post-apocalyptic currency(if any) will form in my "zombie" game, I also enjoy thinking on the matter myself. A thought I had was about using batteries; they have various denominations and actual use as well.  Not to mention a plausible and likely chance of stockpiling of said batteries.  Oh, and I feel like in a lot of the places you find random gold n' such in games, you would super-likely find random batteries, like in drawers and shelves and crap like that.

Nothing is pretty fascinating, and I'm probably going to vlog about that sometime in the near future, so if it interests you or not, keep an eye out for it(like also to avoid it if that's your jam).

Another thing I've recently been brought to think on is something akin to the idea of "flirting" or something.  More so maybe about thinking about the messages we send and how we send them.  For example, complimenting someone is generally a nice idea, but how one goes about it makes a HUGE difference.  And sometimes, it can feel like even a sincere compliment can be unwanted or frightening to give.  So yeah, there's all that.

Anyways, that's about all I have for you right meow, I'll be back soon with thoughts I'm sure.
Keep an eye out for me on:
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/Alturiigo
Tumblr - http://alturiigo.tumblr.com/
Twitter - @AdamLese

Have A Great Temporal Unit Everypony,
Alturiigo

No comments:

Post a Comment