Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Back in Action

Had a bit of a vacation of sorts, helped some excellent friends celebrate their wedding.  Now is the hard part, pulling my momentum and drive back to my current projects.  That being said, another Thoughts and Questions video will be up Thursday, and on Saturday I will begin the Checkin' It Out "review" series.

Congratulations to Tim and Olivia Farmer on their beautiful wedding, which was also amazing being a part of(not apart of... language).  I took the Amtrak for the trip, and it was my first time riding on a train.  I haven't traveled much in my 25 years, so I'm more inclined these days to appreciate as much as I can when I do.  It was a neat experience, and to be honest I plan on doing it again sometime, maybe travelling some place across the country.

I guess sometimes I have a false nostalgia, for times before I was born.  Trains represent a lot of time periods, so it felt a little like hearkening back.  Also, as our technologies progress, a lot of things are being phased out.  There can be fault found in holding on to things for too long, but it still saddens me.  This also has a place in my love-hate relationship with the internet and modern technology.  But that's a rant I'll avoid.

Stay Kind, Strong and Generous,
Alturiigo

No comments:

Post a Comment