Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SQUEEE! And WereGeek

So I stumbled upon WereGeek, an amazing web-comic, through G+.  Major squees, lots of laughs, and absolutely stellar nerd/geek references, especially for us pen and paper gamers.  And the major systems they touch on... I've played almost all of 'em! So it's super super awesome for me! GAH!

This unfortunately also makes me realize that my pen and paper life has been pretty much memories for the last few years, and it saddens me a little that something I love so much has fallen out of my life.  So I gotta make one of my initiatives to get it back!  So I gotta get the StoneBridge Residents up and running as a campaign, I need to get my players started, and I suppose I gotta make core play packets(mini-rulebooks).

Woop wow actually just got sidetracked starting that so I should wrap this up.

Pen and Paper RPG's, in fact a lot of RPG's in the non-video mediums(there's a lot out there), are really great ways to create stories with your friends and are a really fun way to hang out.  Maybe next time you're hanging out with some friends, start a game where you have to start making up some kind of story.  Sentence by sentence, maybe by paragraphs.  Whatever, but it might be fun if you give it a shot.  So get your friends together and make a story!

Trot On Kindly,
Alturiigo

No comments:

Post a Comment