Thursday, June 13, 2013

Structure and Such

As I mentioned in my last post(pretty sure anyways), I'm planning on doing a Thoughts and Questions vlog every Wednesday and a Checkin' It Out every Saturday.  While none of what I'm doing is necessary in any real way, it's important that I give myself deadlines and structure.  I've brought up my aimless ambition, and giving myself guidelines and trying to force a feeling of necessity and responsibility are a couple things that help me actually accomplish what I set out to do.

On a side note, the last TnQ post was earlier today(Thursday) which meant it was late.  But I also had to work for a little over 15 hours yesterday so yeah.  Anyhoo, I'm sure there are things I need to work on and attend to, so catch ya 'round every-pony.

-Alturiigo

p.s. the ice cream truck is driving past right meow, and this amuses me

No comments:

Post a Comment