Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Laerawyn, the Wandering Minstrel

Oh so I just remembered about my main from Lord of The Rings Online, and how much I love her as a character.  When I decided to try the game and make a character, I wanted to work with something I hadn't in a long time, and also rarely use.  So I used what I figured would resemble this game's bard class.  So I did, and the simple character I can up with was instant fun.

Laerawyn is a free-spirited bard who travels the lands of Middle-Earth, playing her harp and stringing sublime tales of the resilience of hope.  She wanders the lands with her feet bare, loving the feeling of the earth beneath her feet.  She can be a bit withdrawn and somber, but deep within she believes in the good of the world and in Eru's Children.

Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment