Monday, June 24, 2013

Being Sick, Plans, All That Jazz

So I'm back after spending a few days severely under the weather.  Okay, so I suppose literally I spend most of my time "under" the weather... so yeah. I was sick as all hay.  Better?  Sure.  Anyways, for anyone who doesn't know, I have CVS(Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome), and it's kinda like migraines for your stomach.

Basically, I experience horrible nausea which comes with anxiety at no extra charge.  Episodes can last as short as 4 to 6 hours, though most of the time they tend to fall in the range of 8 to 16 hours.  If an episode reaches 48 hours, it's starting to get out of hand and my dehydration requires medical attention(like a hospital).  There isn't really any treatment of medicine for this, just treatment for the symptoms.  I was born with it, and as far as all signs can suggest, I will die with it.  Anyhoo.

I'm thinking on starting to work a little on the StoneBridge Residents(working title for reference), which is the flavor/setting/n'such for z10 Apocalypse, the "zombie" variant of the d10 Engine I've been working on for a few years.
Here's a terrible picture of a cover draft -

So yeah, and I should be back again for a while... I hope anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment