Friday, June 14, 2013

Interests, Review, and Who I Am?

I had this thought where I was like, "Hey, maybe I should give a rundown about me to give an idea of what I'm about".  So I threw together a video to do such a thing, and when I finished I was interested by the result.

The video ended up feeling pretty similar to the Checkin' It Out series(starting Saturday!), so in other words to describe myself, I talked about various media and games that I liked and shared why I like them.  This isn't exactly a self-description, but that was my intention(to describe myself).  So why does this interest me?

It kinda seems to say that I have some level of notion that part of what makes you who you are is the things you like and such.  There's a lot of things that make a person who they are, more than just what they like.  Maybe you have some thoughts yourself on the matter, if so, let me know!  Leave a comment and join the discussion!(the imaginary one where people care what I talk about)

That's about it for now, back to doing my thing
-Alturiigo

No comments:

Post a Comment