Saturday, June 1, 2013

*Insert Sound of Exasperation*

My brain seems to be in a more dormant state today, and I can't seem to generate productive thought.  And that's probably one of the biggest things that slows down my creative process.  I often find that I will create in bursts, followed by being unable to progress because my brain just wants to do something else.
Anyways.

Also, I spent the first three hours of my birthday hanging out with people I didn't even know, and it was a pretty good time.  Sometimes friends are... puzzled by what appears to be naivety, or maybe blind optimism.  But people are people, and sometimes you just have to take a chance and hope for the best.

EEEEEEE PONIES!!! Sorry, had to get that out.  Listening to the "Babs Seed" song from Season 3, it's way too catchy and fun.  MLP:FiM has the ability to almost always put a smile on my face. And that kinda what it's about, making people happy.  And I'll start a sentence with a freakin' conjunction if I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment